Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rockin on the River was okay this year..

This year was okay for the rockin, I guess you can say I like my music LOL...on the way down D kept saying I was like just all hyper but I just wanted to get there, now I know we can get there later on and well I like to get there early for my moneis worth LOL...

okay first picture here is the warm up sound check, look how empty it is in front of us..
Okay now the first band is up and the crowd got more but here is the first band called Bridgewalker and the Bass player was Miss K's Lawyer and the guitar player is Justin from my work, all this time I never knew ....
Workmate Justin has the blue guitar and the bald dude with the red bass guitar is the Lawyer.. rest of the band have no clue who they are but they rocked really good, I was impressed.. now D's friends shows up and they sat up in front of us, soon the open space was filled with bodies.. D"s friend Margie... Now this next band D did not care for, I was not real impressed, they rocked and was good for what they do, everybody is good because if they like it and having fun doing it well more power to YA but I was bored with their gig... this is the Simon Tucker Band.... good as a bar band in my book but has a song on ZRock that gets the most votes for something, not sure but here they are...
Now its gets really good, getting a buzz and D's buzzed and then I notice this girl sitting in front of us, she is just looking at me, so I look around and then look back, she blows me a kiss, I turn and look around and nobody is around, so I look back at her and she says "YOU", I read her lips and then I was like uhhhhh I am sittin with my wife so I started talking to D and then D says to me "what is she looking at?" I say "She is lookin at me" D just laughs, well I never told D till later what went down and D got pissed off... here is the girl just looking at me for 10 minutes, she stopped after I took the picture, D wants this picture so she can well just look for it. Yes I know I am not the cutest guy on the block but this girl is sitting with her boyfriend and I have my wife next to me, She came with D's friends when they showed up, D later found out because I told my wife what happened so she did not hear it later and I said to just asked your friend sometime about her, well Beth is the name, D just had to go and find out, D was really mad.... anyway we left the show early because it was like wrapping up and we wanted to get out... Here is some shots of Kenny Wayne Shepard..

I saved the best for last, D says I am a dirty old man.... but I was buzzed when I took these photos, it was getting dark out and I was just like move you ass so I can get a picture, of the show not their ass silly LOL...
Anyway I had fun and next year Little Miss K is gonna go and have a blast, I got alot of pictures of all the bands these were some of the normal ones so if you want I will upload them to a file host if anyone wants them if not oh well its okay, Don't forget to ask D about a private Photo sent to her inbox hehehehehe uhhhh she can really embarass me now.... so I can't wait to find out what she says about that girl Beth... I know Bitch Skank Whore Slut Cunt something along them lines.... well I best go for now....

1 comment:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

"Beth" needs to be scared, Very scared!

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"