Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Catch 22 for the mentally impared??? WTF...

This is how the CATCH 22 works, I live in washington, I worked in Idaho, so my unemployment claim is through Idaho, but since I live in washington, Idaho has no help they can offer for a dislocated worker unless I lived in Idaho, well if the mental shop could of waited another month we would of been Idaho residents and I could get all kinds of help from the state, WTF like since I live half mile from the state line and paid Idaho state tax and worked the last 2 years for companies in Idaho I get no help, stupid dumb ass mother fuckers, guess I will work in my state then, so fuck Idaho...LOL just letting it out... piss me off...

Well Washington is almost the same, I live here but since I have a claim against Idaho and not a Washington claim, this state can not help me with being a dislocated worker unless my claim was in Washington and that I reside here, Maybe if they had a state tax I would of had to pay even if I worked out of state, so change your fuckin laws bastards, hehehehe wait, ohh I like the no state tax thing.... but they do have one program that might help but its up in the air as well.. I might qualify for one program but its only if the big boss places me as a dislocated... WTF someone behind a desk who doesn't care about nothing but there state paycheck gets to decide whats best for me, FUCK ME like I need a good fuckin bitch.....

This is the fact I only worked at Mental Shop for 5 months and since I still have an active CDL they claim I am not dislocated because I can get a driving job since I did that before making bullets, well if I worked another month I would qualify but they say since it was a mass layoff that I am a dislocated worker so its up in the air on how they will decide my fate.. So what the Fuck say I am not qualified but I am considered dislocated by what the law states on one side but the other side says well you should of worked longer or gave up my CDL so WTF make up your mind and then let me know who I can be fuckin pissed off at...

I told them that I quit driving because I have a baby girl at home and need to be home and not gone for 8 weeks at a time so the nice lady will run this by her boss to see if I do actually qualify as a dislocated worker and can get some help.... So just maybe I will get some help because you really can't force me into a career I really have no means to do, I told her I need to be home to help my family and family is first and so lets hope this will work out, or else we will be out on the street with no home soon, I mean soon, too soon and I worry everyday so FUCKIN help me or I will be forced to do something else that would not be so damn fucking nice at all.. WTF some people just don't fuckin care about life at all, not like I am asking alot but just do your fuckin job and maybe I will stay and pay taxes and you can keep your job maybe....

What I heard on the news was terrible, Washingtons unemployment has not been this high for over a decade and they say is already broke new records and they predict its only going to get higher and higher in the months to follow, massive state cuts all over and well hopefully they can trim the fat and nobody will get help or some of the state employees can stand in the line with us to get there free fucking cheese....maybe lose their house as well fuckin assholes .... playing god from your office aint so sweet when they take your desk from ya... so remember you can't be first but you will be next... for clean version of this post, read the comments in my wifes blog.

No comments:

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"