Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tacoshells and melted cheese?

Yes I have a funny wife, I was mumblin' I was hungry and she said "ohhh there is some tacoshells in the cupboard just melt some cheese on them" I was like WTF hehe is she serious but now she will tell you how I got frustated with the onion rings, yes I pulled them out of the freezer and it said to cook them for 4 minutes then flip them over and cook another 4 minutes, so I just put them back in the freezer and then the wife got up and made them for me. Guess waiting for the 4 minutes was just too much, Then you have to flip all of them over, I like simply and that was just not so simple I guess.

3 comments:

MrsD said...

HA!

1funmommy said...

Nah, you just wanted your wife to do it for you! Oh, and was it a tortilla and cheese? That would be a quesadilla!!!!

Grey Rooster said...

no tonight I broke up 5 taco shells and melted cheese on them, so its poor mans nachos I guess..

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"