Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Friday, June 26, 2009

My Favorite 70's Icon just Died....

Wow, sad sad sad , I think every little boy had a poster on the wall of this icon when they were growing up in the 70's, I know I did, I bet it would be worth a mint now but its too sad, even if I had the poster that I had above my bed hehehehe I would not sell.... then another one died but I won't talk about him because the news has been flooded with the shit.... anyway she was a good girl and will be missed...

3 comments:

Bfun1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bfun1 said...

So was the poster above your bed of Michael Jackson???

Grey Rooster said...

I said she was gonna be missed, no michael was just a boy with a fro back then but I had charleys angels all over my room , yes she was above my bed LOL....

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"