Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Sunday, August 10, 2008

More work load ....yeah!!

Well I heard today that they are gonna hire 19 more people and run 24/7, so lots of money.... starting the 21st, I go to work that thurdays and work 4 - 12 hours shifts, everybody now has to work 12 hour shifts and split the week 3 on then 4 then 3 and 4, ... week days and swing were 4 - 10,s and weekends were just 2 - 12 hour shifts for 3 days but now everybody has to work 12's hehehehehe some are not so happy...

I figured the 4 day week I get 46 hours, 6 are paid overtime, the I get my 34.5 hours the next week so hmmm but I will get 80.5 hours every 2 weeks and 6 of them is over time so yeah I will be making the bucks now, 6 hours will be $23.76 per hour and yeah I like that then the reat is $15.17 but some time I get a raise and then another so I am happy I will be up and over 16 bucks an hour in a year ...whew haw yeah...

So today was my 5th day of work and man I am sore but the job itself is not bad, alot of people quit and its because they don't have a clue about how things work in a production line, its all simple to me to figure out but I heard alot of big guys have quit , guess they said its too hard, well you do work out and I been sitting in a truck for three years and alot of the workers I work with are small women so if they can life heavy plates of bullets I sure can.. I am sore and they tell you up front you will use muscles you never knew you had and it will go away after you work them into shape.... I can feel it whew yeah, but hey if I can do it with my trucker belly hey anyone with ambition can do it too...

well its early and I must go to bed and rest, just got home and mother in law still here, dogs are barking and everyone is sleeping, can't wait to get my house back and D is feeling better, I can come home with no dogs yapping and I can relax in my underwear and run around like normal again, yeah I know now you can't eat yer breakfast after the vision of me in my underwear hehehehe sorry.....bye bye..

1 comment:

MrsD said...

they could invision you in your red,white, and blue thong underwear with the sparklies wearing your cowboy hat and cool trucker sunglasses. lol.

I think the MIL goes home today.

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"