Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yeah no barking dog..

Kewl to come home this mornin just after 5am and no barking dogs... I got a shower and finished my lunch and now I sit here in my underwear, wow so kewl to be able to relax when I get home from work. Still sore from learnin new tricks, but this job would be easier if my trainer would actually work, she is one of them , yeah the kind you do her work as well, will be nice to get all trained and work right hehehehe..

Wow today I think when I am sleepin D is gonna be with Miss K and lets hope she does okay, I think the wife is getting better so everybody uhhhhh just pray I can have a happy wife again, D did get the little k'ster up the other day but then she got to feeling bad but she has been getting some sleep now and thats what D needs is some good ole sleep to make her feel better.. well gotta go dream about truckin some more hehehehehehe, bye bye

1 comment:

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"