Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tis The Season to be ......WTF'd

Yeah been awhile since I have blogged, so what , who cares anyhow?? Anyway its always nice to be broke at this time of year, yeah work has been busy and now that I am full time I got insurance, so this means they deduct it from my check which is now going to be smaller, they cut my hours so now I can barely afford rent, might have to go to the foodbank and beg. So you ask what am I doing for xmas, well I just might turn into a great big asshole and shit on you.

So now I can say I blogged.......

1 comment:

Bfun1 said...

OKay...SO TELL US HOW YOU "REALLY" FEEL? If you qualify and need to go to the foodbank - that is what it is there for! The economy sucks big time right now and if you can get out of this valley to buy groceries (i.e. WINCO - in MOSCOW) gooo - they are a lot cheaper - the price of food amazes me! Love that wife & baby in the meantime!

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"