Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yeah just call me a loser....

Well when I first started working on August 1st of this year I weighed in at 312 pounds on the scale at work, its a really kewl digital scale they use at work, it is a really nice platform and goes down to hundreths of a pound so I figure its good. So I decided to check myself last night, ohhhh I thought it was going to be like 295 or something but it showed me at 272, so guess thats good, only thing is I don't see where, I still got a trucker belly, but I think I can see more of my willie hehehehehe well its so small that if I see any well its a good thing.

So if my math is correct I lost 40 pounds in 3 and a half months, because when I did the stress test I was like 320 pounds and felt like shit, I wish I could get down to around 240 or 230, I feel really good around 230, 200 would be like perfect but that would take a long time, I was watching my discovery channel stuff and learned that you loose fat through your urine, yup the fat breaks down and flushes out in yer pee pee, so they say..... so damn I must of pissed alot of myself away... so guess you can say I am a loser.....or maybe just say I lost it, sounds better.

Oh for you women out there, they also said in this show I watched that men loose weight faster than women because of genetics, men have more muscle mass and can burn burn burn the fat away and it really pisses off the women, so they say anyway just thought I would share the info.

No comments:

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"