Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stress and can't sleep....

We are sinking ship in our ocean over here, anyway life sucks being broke all the time, never can do anything but breathe air because its not taxed yet, anyway another reason I can not sleep is I got a test today at work, yeah its not a normal workday, but I am taking a setup test at work, a math test and a hands on test with tools, all to better myself and make more money and to not work so hard....

The more money you make where I work the less physical the work is, unless your an assembler then the heavier the work the more pay, but you can work in shipping riding a forklift all day and make the same as me, so its time to move up and work even less, (not les but less pysical) I just hope I can pass the testing, so stressed I can not sleep because everything in my life is just like falling apart, well thats how I feel I guess....

Well lets hope our wonderful life over here gets better by me trying to upgrade and to all of you please pray for D, she needs to get a foot in the door somewhere so she can be happier too and then we will have a happy world for all to come and see, maybe stay awhile and have bar-bee-que this summer with little miss K, yeah before she she gets a car and moves out... life is just going to fast, so slow down time for us please.. pray for my D, I already know where I am going so no need for me on your list...

Thanks to all of you who like us..... really my blog is just a nightmare and sometimes I feel just like crying...

2 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Stick in there.

Bfun1 said...

Umm I don't know what to say - I feel bad....getting work right now sucks.....I think the place she tried to get in to probably is a bad place if they are pulling crap like that before you are even in the door - I mean who wants to work with a bunch of liars?

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"