Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Please call me to work...

I am going crazy, I feel like a deadbeat dad just sittin around, well its nice to be back but this is not good , I did not want to just quit one job until I was actually working at the other but I guess I had to do it. Well now I need to get my junk out of the garage and into the trash so we can use it to park the jeep inside, with the neighbor moving like 6 new people into his 2 bedroom apt I am sure he will be not happy like before so more peeling out in the gravel driveway and rock chips on the jeep if I don't hurry soon. Yes when ever they fight either one or both will peel out and leave a 6 inch deep rut in the gravel, so stupid but hey never said my neighbors were smart.

Well today is the day for rockin out in the sun and maybe this will be a chance for the wife and I to get away, why away hmmmm well miss k is dandy, she is so fine so I guess we just have not had alot of time alone since baby is in charge now. well we done did was alone in our room but now the wife not happy with the results, no more tingling lotion, stuff did not work anyway so today hopefully will be lots of fun... Miss K is playing in the drawer at the bottom of the stove, she likes the pots and pans and the fact she can open the drawer, also the trash can she can open so soon she will ask for the keys to the ride and say "dad need 100 bucks to go shopping" ..sure wish she could just stay small for just alittle longer..

I will blog more later I need to drink my diet dew for breakfast and get a move on so I can rock out to the jams on the river today....so you all have fun today... ohhhh spongebob is on gotta go..

No comments:

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"