Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tomorrow is the day for.......

Yes the last 2 nights I can not sleep at all, I toss and turn wake up every half hour and the wife said I was speaking another language. Talking about trucking still. Tomorrow I go for a stress test and a heart check at the new company, hopefully I pass and they give me the damn job, I need to get to work so I can support my family and then maybe I wont stress so much.

Baby K had trouble sleeping too.. The wife just sleeps and sleeps, she said she wakes up but must be when I am sleeping. Yesterday the rosster got cropped, no not down there , god all you people are so dirty minded you all need a cold shower, I got a hair cut and now its really a rooster do, rooster mohawk in the morning, anyway I got to go baby k is getting into everything and D needs to go shopping.

1 comment:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

We need pics of the new rooster do!

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"