Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Teeth cleaning and xrays...

Tomorrow I get my teeth cleaned at the dentist, kinda nervous, wife says ohhhh its gonna be okay, so I think yeah right its gonna hurt worse that getting a tattoo... so tomorrow I get the gas hehehe ohhhh hope they don't knock me out and I wake up with my zipper down, damn now I am really scared, hehehehehe well lets hope it all goes well and I get a really cute girl to do them ,I mean a new tooth brush yeah uhhh what? hehehehe

1 comment:

Bfun1 said...

Oh and the tooth cleaning thing....uh ya...it won't hurt so much today - it will be tomorrow! Take some Tylenol....at least after they prod around in my mouth it is like the next day when I feel ouchy! So....Tylenol just to be safe! Kiss da baby for me....I mean K-baby - not that!

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"