Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Results were great today...

Today I went I went in for my physical stress test and I passed, they did a pull test which I hit 220lbs and figured it was good, I had to do a grip test and my left hand was 48lbs and right was 55lbs, yeah you see which one I like the grip on.... hehehe and then I had to do a reach test which this fat trucker body was able to touch my toes so good it was and then they did a stair step test for 3 minutes and measure my pulse then a calm down test after for 1 minute to see where it drops to, I got up to 161 beats and it calmed down to 91 so that was good, my blood pressure was high I thought , 128 over 70, not sure what it means but that seems high to me. Plus they weigh you in, hmmmm not bad 295lbs, was 320 on the truck scale about a month ago, but was only 260 when I started trucking, so see it makes you fat driving a truck.

They also did a eye test which was kewl I got through all of it and passed 100% so my vision is still good even though I drove alot at night and my vision seems to have gone down a bit, maybe its age also but I was that laser thing and get 15/20 vision , kewl then I can see when your being nuaghty, hehehehe anyway all said and done I passed they said, at the end of my test today was the drug screen, so I know I passed that but the results will be in soon and then I should get as call to go into orientation, yeahhhhhhh I basically passed the skills test 3 years ago and went through all this stress stuff but was already trucking before they called me in to work so they took my results from the skills test which was alot of math so I know I aced all of it thats why I got skipped on the skills..

So to get a job here you must have good math skills and eye to hand cordination and then you get to do a interview , after that they do the stress test and a drug screen and if they say you passed then off to orientation, today they said I passed but it also will be on the results of my drug screen, thats it, I just sit and wait for the phone to ring and go in for the last phase, so I guess you all should be happy because I got a job and will be home with the family and its all because you all prayed for me , so thanks for all you did.... :) I can say I got the job... I will work at the bullet factory... yeah ohhhh yeah.... bom chicka bow wow...... yahooooooooooo....

3 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Congrats!!!

Got a joke for you.
What is the sexiest animal on the farm.........

Brown chicken, brown cow (say it fast)

Bfun1 said...

YIPEEEEEE!
I am happy for yA! It will be nice to have you home and maybe we can all get together and do something sometime this summer.....somewhere.....any ideas (excluding the pole in your bedroom) - that is D's little tool of her trade!

Grey Rooster said...

well then no pole uhhhh we have to do it at your house this summer fling you asked for...

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"