Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Here I am awake in daylight

Wow the sunshine is so bright, damn birds are chirping so loud, hehehehe damn neighbors moved out and now the repair man has to make noise during the day, everyday now for a week just so I can't get no sleep before working all night.

Yeah told you about the assholes who lived next door, well them kids are gonna grow up to be just like them, crayons all over the walls, yeah I know there kids but they are old enough to know not to draw on them walls... kids bahhhhh humbug... my baby will not do that hehehehe

Little Miss K is getting so big and so mobile, and she is like a dare devil and wants to fall off everything she climbs on, ohhhhh my little girl is growing so fast, and I just sleep all day and I still missing out on the good stuff....

Anyway I just wanted to blog before I get a shower and start my daylight tour of town today, after miss k gets a nap its roll to town and shop with well you know , the shopper in my house. its hard living with 2 of them, yes miss k is gonna be a shopper too...

2 comments:

MrsD said...

Shop Til ya Drop! Born to shop! But honey it was on CLEARANCE!.....

;)

Bfun1 said...

I am with you sister friend - but I need a motorized scooter today my feet hurt so bad! ZOOM-ZOOM! Oh and....it is more FUN...shopping without the husbands ALWAYS! heehee!

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"