Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Friday, September 5, 2008

Nobody home next door...

I have to say its been really nice not to have an asshole for a neighbor for a week now, it got to the point were I was going to have to call the landlord but she already knew, she likes to watch the place, creepy huh, yeah I think so too, anyway it all was nice when it was just him, now and then his ex would drop off the kids for a day or 2 so yeah I can live with that.

Well after a spell his new girlfriend would stop by and spend the night , whew yeah well that I can live with the chick was not so like the guy was, she said high and stuff.. but then it all got wierd, his ex drops off the kids and they don't leave, a uhaul shows up and unloads stuff, I thought it was going to pack up and leave but know he gave his ex a tv and other stuff and so now I know the kids are here and then he uses the uhaul anfter it sat for a day to move in the new girly toy.... ohhh yeah its gets worse...

Then she has a few young brats an a older daughter, yeah must off been 14 I say, at that age where its trouble when yer parents are gone all night working.... anyway as soon as mom and new daddy friend leave the older men in cars wuld show up and the daughter had a friend so 2 little bitches to watch the house, not good so the youngsters were like animals and then this truck would show up with 2 older dudes with beer and shit who knows what else...

just constant kids screaming and yelling and doors slamming and ohhh my god it was like I wanted to move, really in my head was I burned the place down but I knew we were connected by 2x4's so no way hehehehe but the thought was their, they have to leave if no home hehehe I know thats mean but hey these were like out of control kids with no parents around, I should of just called the cops everytime they were too loud and even call when the truck was there to say hey I think they had alcohol and the parents are gone....but do the cops care? hell I don't think so unless it was their kids...

Well I forgot to mention the big black dog, he liked me and the wife and grammy, he would of stayed with us, they were not fit to look out for this big black dog.....he was the only kewl one who had his shit together, anyway it got to the point the landlord told him he had to leave and he kept up until he dfinally left, but before they left the kids were out back playing with a bb gun or a sling shot and put 2 nice chips in our jeep's windshield... I know it was them because the jeep sat for a while and did not move and the chips appeared out of no where, they thought we told the landlord on them and we did not ever call but since they were assholes and can't think thats what happens, what are these kids going to grow up to be, I know assholes just like their parents.

1 comment:

MrsD said...

I'm just glad their finally gone.

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"