Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I can't believe its not butter....

I know its not butter, its a nightmare, hehehehe talking about work, my work has been a nightmare but I am getting along, I kinda know a few names, but I am not there to socialize like everyone else, thats all they do is talk about work and what they plan to do after, so I feel alone but thats good, I am the second oldest person there and then its a 15 year difference or so down the line, bunch of kids work night shift, all the old folgies work dayshift.

Since I been there now 2 months I see how people slack off because they think I will do there work, boonngggggg!!! I got news for them I can make it harder on them if I want too, I did a few times, picking up the slack but I see the team leaders telling me to do my work first then help but then they don't do there work thinking I will, so I just go slow enough they have to do it themselves hehehehehe then when they go fast and try to show off like they can do better than me, I keep up, but alot of people have been getting hurt trying to show off.

One guy who still has not been trained on the line yet already got a hernia, another worker been there awhile hurt his back, I hurt all over but I know production work and I just pace myself out to what ever they do, its team work and I been doing it all, they think since they been there longer than me they can stop and talk and do what they want but if I go get a drink when they are not working I get told so hmmmmm yeah bunch of kids I have to train them kids because I am not going to carry them on my back, hehehehehe they will work and work hard because the big boss yells at them for our low numbers.

yeah they will try to blame me for slowing them down but how?, if its a team can they blame the new guy?, the boss knows this and I know it but the kids today have to play, not suppose to have yer cell phones on you as you work the line, but they all carry them instead of leaving them in the breakroom in their locker, they all take the time to pull it out and send a quick text back, they all can't live without chatting with their friends, hell see its nice not having to carry my phone, I have no friends...................... but its fun to watch the kids that think their hot shit because they work with dangerous equipment, my job is more fun than any I have had.

The funny part of it all is I worked at a sawmill for 13 years before any if not all of them were even born, I know how to work but its not my job to do their work or to train them how not to play all the time and to get to work so I will just sit back and let it flow, if our team gets told its slacking I just sit and smile because I did as much work as they did and not any more , well I always do a bit more, I have to show off too hehehehe I can do the work of 2 of them because we lost one guy on the line and I kept up doing my work and his work and the big boss was there at the line kinda checking product at the end but he knows I am not a slacker, I can do the work of 2 people because the rest of the line is slow, so there can't blame me hehehehe....

The sad part was on our line one of the workers been there long time was off another team and he was trying to tell me how to do my job, but when I was doing my work and this other guys work who left the line we rotated and this other team worker could not keep up the work I did, he was all over and jumping around, I just did my work and went on down the line and processed then went back to my position and back and up and back, moving everything in order, this guy seen the one machine not spittin out a plate he turned to go back and when he did the plate came out so when he got back down there it was gridlock waiting for him to clear everything, I just processed it all in order and kept the line working in order, no backed up or grid lock hehehehe it was easy, yeah try yo tell me how to do my job uhhhh like talking to a wall, I know my job and I only listen to important stuff not bullshit.

I thought everyone would see I kept the line going smooth by runnin everything out in order and they would see that, nope not one of the others did the line and could keep it in order and it was like backed up gridlock and all this in front of the bossman, I just did it and WTF ......uhhhh just do your work and step down the line and do the missing mans work and go back......duh... guess I passed the production test, hehehehehe I know if you block up or leave a machine standing then you got product coming down the line to it but wait you got to move the stuff out to get what you brought down in now you turn to go back to see more and then ohhhh shit you working like a chicken with no head and runnin circles everywhere, I just walked back and forth moving stuff each step I took hehehe it was so easy and simple and thats how I work.. why get all spun around and work harder, let the machines do the work and just keep them feed by walking by them, yeah wait one second and move it so the next step you can feed it hehehehe ...

okay enough talking about the kids that never but should of worked at McDonalds before they started a real prodution line job, I really love to watch them , makes me feel good and I get paid to play like a teenager again, just wished I had friends to call and text on my cellphone, some day they will learn that keeping the line in order will get production numbers up, rather than getting gridlock and stopping the line to catch up will never get more numbers but waste time and lower production and you now have to work harder, be a team player and do your job. If not should go to mickey dees and get simple production training, its a start anyway and its almost like any other production line anywhere else you can work, just a different product and machines.

2 comments:

Bfun1 said...

You got FRIENDS....I am glad you enjoy it! Every night shift you put in just think that you are one day closer to a day shift.....

Grey Rooster said...

kewl thought, thnx

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"