Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

How to train the Mailman ???

Yes by golly need to train the mailman to quit walking across the lawn, for some reason all of them do it, we have a different one everyday it seems like and they all can't see the sidewalk which leads right to the mailbox so they cut across the yard and walk across the grass.

So how do you train them not too?? my idea is to put up a fence and have a really ugly dog with fangs sit on the grass hehehehe or I guess put up signs every 2 feet that says "keep off the fuckin grass you dumb ass stupid piece of shit" hey that just might work...

4 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I just have to tell u I feel your pain. I HATE when people leave footprints in the snow in my yard. I like to look at the untouched snow. Everyone knows not to walk in my lawn when it snows. Well, unless some dumbass decideds to be funny.

Bfun1 said...

Hey everybody lets go make snow angels at Bubbles house....YAhaha!

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Go for it Bfun1. I dare you. Just remember that my husband is a corrections officer and we have lots of handcuffs in our house. You might be "stuck" as a new Christmas lawn display.

Grey Rooster said...

OMG, handcuffs are like so kewl, maybe we could handcuff her and me and D will go to her house hehehehe

Then we can see whats she is hiding. must be good if she lets her ta ta's fly in the air...

well okay got to go

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"