Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pink Hangers, on my side of the closet WTF

Okay its been awhile since I blogged, thats because my wife has been on a binge blog thingee and its more fun to see her having fun, really she has been all stressed out and its the same for me, this time of year always gets me down, Lets hope for a better new year, BTW what is everyone doing on my birthday? yes its 12/31 I will be uhhhhhh forty something again.....

Ohhhh the pink hangers, noticed the wife side has blue pink white and I got pink well just found one so guess its not as bad, just had to blog about something, had lots of fun with baby k and the tree, when we were puttin up the orniaments, gave one to the little one and she ran off to her room with it, maybe she thinks this tree is a toy for her, wow time to eat ..... see ya

No comments:

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"