Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's my BIRTHDAY. hurray , yippie, whatever....

Well today its official, I am a old fart..... , what am I to do with myself today??... want everything to be special but hmmmm I am so not special anymore I guess, anyway today is just another damn day ohhhhh wait its the end of this so called year, hopefully next year will be a better year. make a wish or whatever you do at the ending of a year, oh I remember you make resolutions you never keep so what are they, c'mon tell me what you wished for...

5 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! K ~ Well that's as fun as I get with birthdays.

Grey Rooster said...

well thnx bubblicious, I am so excited but not sure why.... today is like so many things go on, maybe I will see you out tonite... thnx again.. :)

Bfun1 said...

happy birthday BIG BOY! Let me entertain ya - and if you are realllll good I'll make you feel good! Okay well maybe that would be better if D did that for ya!

Grey Rooster said...

you think you feel good, well wait till you feel me... hehehehe

MrsD said...

Knock it off!

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"