Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Monday, December 22, 2008

Nobody will answer about Idaho so I will...

Okay this is what I know and been researching stuff plus I lived in Idaho for long long time... I want the best for my family and Idaho uhhhh well not on my list but if we do live there then you will have to put up with me if you like it or not so get use to it...

Schools , ohhhh my a few years back I read Idaho as a whole ranked number 49 out of 50 states, yes one state was worse but then the next year ranked somewhere around 30 something and Idaho jump to like 48 hehehehe here is what I found out from schooldigger.com about Lewiston.

Schools are ranked by reading and math ISAT scores combined.
Lewsiton ranked #66 out of 164 cities....
now out of 325 elementry schools in Idaho , lewiston is ranked as follows

McSorley - 121
Centennial -136
McGhee - 141
Webster - 144
Whitman - 188
Orchards - 192
Camelot - 203

This shows me that lewiston is all mixed up, I thought they would be close since its the same district but what a jump, what school will my baby go to, I will for sure pick the top one even if I drive her myself... Of the top 3 which are are all tied for #1 was Whitebirb of the grangeville joint district.. WTF thats just over the hill from lewiston and they are the top in state hehehehe WTF....

Clarkston ranked #214 out of 298 cities....
now out of 1058 elementry schools in Wa. , Clarkston is ranked as follows

Grantham - 545
Highland - 937
Parkway - 972

Now this hehehehehe wow is like night and day, why is grantham so much better? dunno but its like got the smart kids or better teachers for sure or something, number 1 in state was Challenge Elementary is Mountlake Terrace, WTF... where is this place? , they got smart kids or uhhh well the best school in Washington.. Spokane is wilson elementary at Number 3

Okay now for some other facts.... this is not good but will post more here later, let the schools soak into your head and next blog will be about the laws , police and why Idaho is ranked high for child rape and number 3 for domestic violence which leads to some deaths among the rest of the USA, also number 2 for worst drivers and top 5 of the worst for animal cruelity and hmmm what else can I dig up, ohhhh about the police and Idaho law I did say at first but you will hear how hehehehe well just wait for the next blog because you will not like it, they be some of the child and domestic stats hehehehe yeah give a man a badge and he can beat his wife hehehehehe well for now its just the schools the rest and best for last... ttfn..

No comments:

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"