Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Sunday, December 28, 2008

SomePoint, Idunno

Yes me and the wife and baby K are here in Sandpoint, We drove up here to delivery xmas presents from baby K to my family who never leaves, I can see why, snow is about 20 inches here and the roads are shit.

Anyway we made it and now we will head back to get back to normal, it is nice to see the old stopping grounds, and learn that yet another friend has past away from alcoholism, other than that its still the same old town..

Glad to visit but this snow shit, hehehehe I remember it from the past, walking 2 miles in snow up to my balls just to get to the school bus, so glad thats not my life anymore, this snow shit is fun but its still shit hehehehe...

No comments:

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"