Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Job Searching the LC valley..

OMG this place has to be funny, its the only place a CNA gets $7.00 per hour, hehehehe I can not believe you go to school and become a CNA and then work long hours for 7 bucks an hour, lots of them jobs here in the valley, I found one that actually pays 8 bucks , whew hew yeah send me to college.. sign me up baby ohhh yeah...

Well this mornin I applied for 3 jobs, all janitor jobs and the most highest paid is here in clarkston at 8 bucks an hour and its really a demanding job according to the description must have 2 years expierence and proof of a clean driving record, and all this to mop a floor for 8 buck an hour, but I did applly to them all, my wife thinks I am just a bum who don't care about getting a job but I applied for what is there and will do more later...

S.E.L. in pullman
Allied Supply in Clarkston
The Mall in Lewiston

all need a janitor to clean up dirt and all are part time up to 30 hours a week maybe, well S.E.L. is maybe full time but would have to commute a bit for that is also a swing shift 8 pm to 6:30 am M-Th nights.... but hey its the best I can do for now, what my wife expects and what I can give are well not to get into it but lets just say I feel I am not good enough anymore at anything... Being unemployed will tear this family apart is what I am affraid of, after reading about how we are going to loose jobs everywhere and this economy is going to crash, I should just keep trying to find work until I die of starvation..

Yes we will be the next Welfare Trash to live next to YOU and YOU hehehehehe, hopefully we wont be on it for long but we are going to apply for everything....just because Baby K needs milk in her belly.. So for now I must go and get ready to help my Mother in Law today fix her garage doors and push alot of snow and ohh yeah think she said something about lights need some working too, I can do this, I am handy when it comes to fix it stuff, So to ALL OF YOU blog readers, if you need to be fixed, call .... wait that sounds wrong, if you need your car washed your house painted or maybe you lawn trimmed, hehehe that sounds bad, hey just tell everyone, a man with a wife and baby needs work...thnx

5 comments:

Bfun1 said...

okay - I sent out an email to some friends in case they need your assistance somehow, some way! It is okay - the no job part is bad but it wasn't anything YOU could prevent from happening! So, if there are programs out and available for you guys please use them - whether it is food stamps, foodbank, assistance of ANY KIND - this is what the system is for - to help people get by when they are experiencing ROUGH TIMES! USE THEM!

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

S.E.L. has van pools

MrsD said...

I do not think you are a bum. A procrastinator yes but not a bum.

1funmommy said...

I am keeping my ears open for anything. Hang in there!

Jean said...

Don't despair things will work out for the good, :)

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"