Rate this Bitch

"The only good thing about winning is your first next to losing"

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Seriously So Stressed but the sun was shining Today YEAH?

Wow this is about the worst time to be jobless, January is cold and the power bill will show it and I am so stressed out , bills are going to be like piling up on us soon.. Today the sun was shining and I felt good for about 20 minutes, must of been that vitamin D they say .... winter blues and loosing my job add up to WTF...

Well I got bored and when I get bored I have to use my mind and do something, well I did I went to microsoft on the web and read in depth about XP and Vista.. I like to learn alot and I learned so much I just had to play on my PC and found out alot of services that are running and no need because I have nothing on my PC that uses that service, there are like 120 services windows can run and some start on auto and they run 24/7 even if you not need them, so I went through all of them and read about each one and learned and learned....

Well now I tuned that part of my PC and it frees up RAM that the PC needs to run, plus I found more tweaks in programs that are within windows that run and run but yet you never access them or need them unless your a developer or even more high tech, a power user, so I learned about 40 different things windows can do and yes windows is powerful for people who need the power but if you don't then its just wasting precious valueable RAM you need to operate windows better, I learned and learned about windows so much, that I should be a power user but I trimmed so much fat out of it, this baby can run like a champ, one click and boom I am there..

I also got bored and read about protocols involving how networking flows and why it does what its does and was able to actually tweak it as well so now the internet seems faster so ever thing I learned is good, all because the sun was shining and I felt like shit I learned, but most of it I knew about but the refresher is always good. I should of gone to school for this stuff because now I know more than the techs who do go to class, this stuff is way out there and most people would never go deep like I did but now I know WTF makes microsoft so stupid but now I see between the lines and they should make just a trimmed windows version for the simple minds of folks who don't need all this crap that is for software nobody has or ever will have.

Alot also has to do with software you run and some tweaks with that are important as well.... Even Antivirus Software can really slow slow slow you down, so I read about all the ways and whats about it and found a new program that is like the pro shit and it does not slow you down, the program we were on was like shit, constipated hehehehe but it was better than most of the others which everyone has, if you got Norton you got good stuff but its constipated and any other like Avast(what we the pro version) or kasperkey and AVG or shit so many of them they are like dried up shit, hehehehe okay just remeber NOD32, maybe look it up, anyway alot can slow you down and I can find all the spyware and crap with this new program, so I got rid of 2 programs which were top with one that works better and better, but just having AntiVirus software is a good thing so don't panic , its better than none at all...even if it slows you down its still good to have.

Anyway thanks for listening and if you ever need a microsoft run down or a tweak here and there I bet you I can solve the problem faster than the tech you know and trust, yeah I know the geek squad is out there and alot of folks call them and their little geek mobile hehehehe it even says geek squad on the logo hehehehe well they come to you and solve the easiet stuff, hey I have a thought, I want to join the geek squad, I got the hair for it, I just got to loose like 100 pounds and I can look like I drink coffee all day and never know what fun is hehehehehe yeah I can become a geek, I gonna check into what it takes to be a computer guru... all because the sun was shining....and I was bored just had to read about windows again.

No comments:

"You can't be first but you sure can be next"